Professional Simplicity ...
... for an effective online presence.
As an internet business owner since 1994, I have developed many websites over the years
that have served the needs of small businesses. As a fine artist, I find the most
effective websites are clean, simple, fast-loading and professional. I also understand
that artists and small business owners may have talents that are in areas other than how
to get a website going for their online presence. I am very sensitive and understanding
to the non-technical. I now work with artists and small businesses, writers and
non-profits to develop their website presence and help them with identifying web hosting.
I also offer on-going site maintenance, for those who may need that.
What I can do for you:
- Register, or help you to register, your domain
- Help you find hosting that will work for you
- Build a simple, clean and professional HTML website to get your
information out to the world
- Perform regular site updates, if you want
- Content writing and editing
- Photo editing and I can come take digital photos of your artwork
if you are local
Read the FAQ to find out more details and/or
send me an e*mail and
let me know what you need and what kind of site you'd like to have.